Thursday, June 21, 2012

Poncho Love.

You can't go wrong with a poncho, feelin' extra chubby today?  Throw on the poncho!  Got nothing to wear?  Throw on the poncho!  I could go on and on about the simple throw and go appeal of a poncho.

I got this little beauty from this Etsy shop .  You all should follow Casey's blog as well, her personal style is phenomenal.

Once I saw it, I knew it was meant to live in my closet...and on my body forrrreverrrrr.  And of course the minute it came in the mail I threw it on & never wanted to take it off again.














Poncho-Etsy
Boots-Nordstroms
Accessories-Vintage/Icing's

Sidenote-Did you see how long my pinky nail is?!  That's the longest my nail has ever been..EVER! I refuse to clip it so it's even with its friends.  This is the life of a visual merchandiser..busted finger nails. 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute poncho :) But I absolutely LOVE the boots most of all. So pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Poncho's are just the best! Love all of your accessories too :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's definitely a sick poncho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome poncho. I remember when they used to be in style and then they sort of just disappeared but it's nice that they're making a come back.

    ReplyDelete